Beers and baseball. That’s what summer is all about. Now, a way to take beers and baseball to the next level.
Please allow me to introduce a drinking game for the 2013 Toronto Blue Jays season. The game is brought to you by ICE COLD BEER, the Toronto Blue Jays, and RA the Knuckle Man.
The Name of the Game – R.A Dickered.
What You Will Need:
• At LEAST one case of your beer of choice (24 or higher)
• 2 or more people (you could play solo… but you may feel like an alcoholic)
• a TV/Radio
• Jays Game with RA Dickey pitching
• Take ONE drink for every passed ball or wild pitch.
• Take TWO drinks for any strikeout by R.A the Knuckle Man.
• Take TWO drinks for any walk allowed by Dickey.
• Take THREE drinks for every hit surrendered.
• Take FOUR drinks for any extra base hit given up (double or triple).
• Take FIVE drinks for any Home Run surrendered.
• Chug a FULL beer if Dickey is pulled before 5 Innings or he gets saddled with the loss.
Enjoy… and in the immortal words of Wayne McMahon…. IIICCCCEEEE CCCOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD BEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR